Ads

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Cousin Sister’s Beauty

Hi iss this is Ashok and regular user of iss and this happened in my life 6 years ago with my cousin sister who is 2 yrs younger to me and her name is Ramya, we are good bro and sis, we used to sleep in same bed until she attended her puberty after that we keep distance, that incidence happen while I’m in college, during vacation i went to her town to spent my holidays.After long time i eager to see her, while entering I’m shocked to see her, she looked stunning with perfect shape of 32-28-34 at that time she is in her 12th standard schooling, She looked like a mon in milf tons – lemonade comics, with same structured boobs perfect hips and with cute butt, if somebody see her nude body they will stunned and got erected, whenever I see her I remember the Lemonade comics. Let me come to story my aunt (chithi) welcomed me as I entered I hug my sister so that her boobs pressing my chest oh I t feel awesome. Then we had chat and she asked doubts in her subjects bcoz I’m somewhat expert in studies during my school days during that time I see her cleavage and touched her body, 2 days passed and on 3rd day night while my aunt and uncle left for neighbor’s house around 9 pm for some reason me and my sis alone in house and she is in sleep and I’m watching movie. At that time i was thirsty and got up to drink water while returning i saw that she is sleeping in her nighty her boobs movement makes me hot so i went near with fear and touched her boobs from nighty but there was no reaction from her side she didn’t wear bra so i entered my hand and touched her boobs and nipple, unable to control so i sequenced it hard suddenly she waked and see me that I pressed her boobs, suddenly i took my hands and went to bed next day i wake up with fear that she told that to my aunt but she didn’t. And she left to her frnds house early so as usual i do the thing around 2’o clock my aunt slept and she is watching tv with me at that time I’m busy in watching her boobs and her structure, around 6 my aunt is busy in cooking and I’m in bed room she entered with book to ask some doubt, she sat near me and ask me doubts while clearing her doubts incidentally i touched her tights she didn’t restrict me so I’m happy and waiting to press her boobs.Unfortunately my holidays got over and left to my home town as days passed she finished her 12th and for vacation she came to our house. When I’m returning from college i happy to see her, before i welcomed her with my eye on her boobs while seeing i think there is some changes in her boobs am eagerly waiting to know that. After finished dinner she bent to take plate; at that time i noticed that she use bra to hang her boobs and my tool erected by her boobs. Next we went to sleep actually i used to sleep on bed but on that day me my cousin sis and our parents used to slept on mat, next day our parents wake up by 5o clock n busy in their work at that time i have cold so i wake up my cousin sis alone in bed so i act like sleeping after 15 min no one in bed room so i moved towards her and put my hands on her boobs and pressed softly for some times and then touched her stomach and pussy over her chudhi, even though i touched over her chudhi but i could feel her erected nipple and hair in her private areas and then after 1 hour of touch she woke up and went for her daily activity and after her bath, she changed to nighty. At that day during her work while bending i can see her cleavage neatly and got erected and that night after dinner we went to sleep i have some assignment so i had bed adjacent to our bed room after some time all are slept at that time power gone so i lying in my bed at that time her nighty went near her knees and while she turn i can see her thighs i can’t control and that day I’m in lungi my dick went out of lungi and i slept perpendicular to her i can’t take out my eye i slow went near to her there i saw her panty and touched her thigh that is so soft and spongy and touched her panty so my dick came out from my lungi due to my touching she lightly moved i got scared and return to my bed and power is still off so she got sweet while touch her i also feel her heat, so she wake up and sit for some time due to heat at that time she used to see my room at that time my dick came out and make tent in my lungi she watched for some times and came near to me i acted like sleeping she slightly open my lungi and touched my dick and i can’t control and i pre cum and i lightly turned so she went back to her bed, next day on wards during current cut i used to take out my dick she used to watch it and during day time while she bent i used to see cleavage and masturbate using her bras and whenever she get opportunity she pressed her boobs against me while I hold my neighbors baby I too touched her boobs and her arm while shifting the baby to her and waiting to fuck her beauty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น