Ads

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Sabina Trapped

Hi readers I am Sabina age 28, I am married to Arun. Arun is working as a truck driver he is Kuwait. I am a house wife and a mother of 5 year old son Jerin .Let me give details about my body, I am 5’3″ and a slim girl with size 34 D-26-34 usually I wear saree well below my navel. My Boobs are huge and they projected outwards, they are round in shape and are stiff. I have curvy hips and round ass, long legs with fleshy thighs and milky smooth shiny skin and pink nipples. Whenever I travel in crowded bus or stand in a crowded area many would try to touch my body and when I walk many would be looking at my bouncy boobs and my flat tummy and my navel though the side views of the saree.I live with my Father in law he has a grocery store and would leave’s from the house in the morning. My husband’s friend Balu who was working with my Husband in Kuwait has returned only a day before. His house is next to ours and he came to my house, I was bathing while he knocked at the door so I wrapped a towel around me and I opened the door. I tied the towel just above my nipple and my whole cleavage was exposed to Balu when I greeted him at the door, I called him inside and told to wait for few minutes, his squint eyes were examining my boobs and my body from head to toe. I went to my bathroom and finished my bathing and I wore my saree and came to the hall, I don’t wear the inners while inside the house. I inquired to him about my husband and he talked about their job, the climate in Kuwait and other current affairs. But his eyes would never miss to see my boobs or my navel whenever the saree accidentally expose them. He then handed a bag that my husband had given to him to deliver it to me.While giving the bag to me he touched my hand his fingers were feeling the smoothness of my skin. He then said that he had brought lot of jewels and dresses from Kuwait for his wife and said that if I come to his house then he would show them to me. Then he started to leave and so I went and opened the door, he tripped off from the floor mat and caught me for support, his hands gave a hard squeeze at my boobs, he acted as if nothing happened and left my house after inviting me for his house.I am found of jewels so I couldn’t sleep that night thinking of the different designs of gold that Balu might have bought for his wife. Next day I went to Balus house, he was alone at his house when I enquired about his wife he said that she has gone to visit her sick father and would take days to come back. I asked about the jewel’s he had brought for his wife. He guided me to his bedroom and opened his cupboard and he took out all the jewels along with the boxes and put them on the bed. I at looked all of them there were four beautiful chains and three pair of ear rings. Balu went to his toilet and came back and after a while he said looking at the jewels that a chain and an ear ring is missing and he said to me that if I didn’t put the jewels back he will call the police. I didn’t take his jewels and I was scared and I stared to plead him that I did not take his jewels. He then said that he wanted to check me, he then told to remove my saree I slowly removed my saree. He inserted his finger inside my navel and poked it.He then placed his hand on my boobs and started to squeeze them hard. He then removed my blouse and bra and I tried to hide my boobs with my hand but he pushed my hand aside, his eyes were measuring my circular boobs. He then asked to remove my wedding chain that I was wearing, I resisted but he threatened me that he would hand over me to the police. I removed my wedding chain and he then took some of his saliva and put it on my nipples and I got a sudden ecstasy when his wet hand touched my nipples. My boobs were shining in front of him. He then removed my petticoat and my panty. His eyes were fixed at my tiny clean shaved pussy.He then inserted his finger inside my pussy and finger fucked me for nearly fifteen minutes and then I reached an orgasm a feeling of pain and pleasure overtook me for about twenty seconds. He then touched my ass hole with his index finger, I was shocked to the most my husband had never fucked me behind as I have an over sensitive anal opening. He then inserted his finger slowly into my anal hole and I couldn’t stand in pain and I laid on the bed with my back facing up and I told him that I have an sensitive back hole and I begged him not to do anal.He then said my husband used to share our sex life with him and then he got a strange desire to fuck me and now he got his chance. He then inserted his big long cock inside my anal hole in a single thrust, I gave a wild scream but he pounded me very quickly again and again. I closed my eyes in pain and my body was not under my control. Then I reached second orgasm after a few minutes and then he unloaded his sticky fluid inside my ass.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น