Ads

วันอังคารที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Sex With My Hot Aunt

This story is just a wild fantasy and is not intended to hurt anyone’s feelings. Those of you who believe in strong human sentiments, please do not read this story.Hello Iss readers; my name is Raj and this story is about the hot passionate sex between and my aunt. This incident happened about three years ago when I was in 12th standard. I had my school vacation and had gone to stay with my aunt whose children and husband had gone to our native. Let me tell you about my aunt. She is 41 and has an amazing body that would make any man fall for. She had a great ass and nicely curved breasts. I always used to fantasies myself caressing that delicious body and having sex with her all day. Even though she was a bit old she was damn hot and sexy. So when I had gone to stay with her, we were normally talking about various stuffs like studies, gfs, etc. That night we had dinner early and I went to sleep because I was tired. I slept masturbating about my aunt. The next morning when I woke up and went to her room, she wasn’t there. So I went to check in the bathroom. I could see that it wasn’t properly latched. I thought this is the perfect chance to see her naked. So I just barged in.She was foaming her body when suddenly she turned. She was shocked to see me and immediately tried to cover her breasts but it was of no use. I said sorry and went out. When she came out I again said sorry. She said that it was her fault. The day went on as usual except that I again saw her changing her clothes. At night, when we went to sleep, my aunt suddenly shouted and came running out of her room. I asked what happened and she said that there was a lizard on her bed and she didn’t want to sleep there. She said that instead she will sleep with me. I said OK. Inside me I was very much excited. I thought that this should be our first night. Everything settled we fell asleep. In the night I woke up and checked if my aunt was sleeping or not. When I was sure that she was asleep, I slowly slid my hands inside her nightgown and began to kiss her on her face. I caught her breasts and was fondling with it. I was about to make my next move when she turned. I pulled back my hand. I didn’t do anything for that night. The next morning again, I thought of going to her bathroom but it was locked. I cursed my luck. We then had breakfast and I sat to watch TV. There was a romantic movie playing and the actors were lip locked when my aunt came. It was an awkward situation. Soon the scene ended. We began to talk about my likes and dislikes. Soon we came to girls. She asked what kind of girls I like. I said I want someone like you. She smiled and asked what you like about me. I said everything. She kept on pestering and I said I like your breasts. She was a bit surprised but then asked me “do you want to see them”. I said yea shyly. She removed the top of her chudidar.Now she was only in her pink bra. I was staring at her voluptuous tits when she took my hands and placed it on them. They were soft. She asked me to squeeze them. I did so and she asked me since did when did you start loving me. I said since three years. She laughed. I then casually unhooked her bra. Her beautiful breasts fell in my hands. I felt like I was in heaven. I took them to my mouth and began to suck them. She then asked what else do you like. I said your vagina. She said naughty boy and removed her leggings. She was now in her pink panties, completely wet and oozing. My cock was throbbing to come out of my pants. I went on my knees and removed her panties. She had very few hairs. I began to lick her and then started fingering her. She had an orgasm and came all over my face. I completely licked it. She asked what next. In reply, I took my cock and thrust it into her mouth. She began blowing me. It was amazing. I soon ejaculated and she drank all my cum.I then lay her on the couch and began licking her pussy and pressing her boobs. Then I slowly inserted my cock inside her love hole. And I began fucking her. She was also in rhythm. Then I changed positions and began fucking her doggy style. After that I fucked her in her ass even though she begged me not to. We had sex in various positions for three hours. After that, we went to the bathroom and I spread her legs and went below her. She then peed in my mouth. I drank it up. We then had a lovely hot bath and then had hot sex again the whole night. I took her to her husband’s room where I created a first night environment and then she came wearing her wedding sari with a glass of milk. I stripped her and poured the milk all over her body and began to lick it. I then took a banana and peeled it. I then inserted it inside her pussy and began eating it. I also tried several such things like pouring honey all over her breasts and licking it etc. I fucked her for one complete week. After that I had to leave since her husband came back. I have fucked her several times after this incident. I have also had sex with her 18 year old daughter with her help which I will tell in another story. Later she also told me that she has slept with strangers in order to satisfy herself and also to earn some quick money.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น